Dental Porcelain Veneers in Newark, NJ
Have you ever wondered how celebrities have such an astounding smile? The truth is that most of them have gone for a Dental Veneers Treatment in Newark, NJ.
What is Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are very thin shells of porcelain and ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of your teeth. It is a possible solution to help you achieve the look you desire. These are a popular choice for those with a gap between teeth, chipped teeth, or misshaped teeth.
Different Types of Dental Veneers:
There are five types of veneers available. They are:
- Porcelain Veneers: These are also known as traditional veneers. It's made up of a thin ceramic shell that gets bonded to the front side of your teeth. The full procedure requires two appointments, one to prepare the tooth and take the impression to make a veneer in the lab, second to cement the veneer onto the tooth.
- Lumineers: Lumineers are a type of dental veneers that are thin and strong. Utilizing Lumineers doesn't require grinding and is pain-free for the patient. It usually takes about two dental visits to apply Lumineers. If properly used, they will last for 20 years and are completely reversible if desired.
- Composite Veneers: These are known as bonded veneers, they are the cheaper and less destructive way to improve your smile. It usually takes about one dental visit to apply composite veneers. Composite veneers will help you achieve your dream smile, they are polished and smoothed to achieve the look of normal teeth.
- Palatal Veneers: These veneers are generally made up of gold, but you can also get them in porcelain or composite materials. These veneers are designed specifically for the treatment and management of tooth wear and are applied to the inside part of the upper teeth.
- Non-Permanent Veneers: These are typically used before the placement of porcelain veneers and are made from a flexible type of resin material or plastic.
Advantages of Dental Veneers:
There are several benefits of getting Dental Veneers in Newark, that's the reason it's one of the most popular dental treatments in Cosmetic Dentistry.
- It provides natural teeth appearance
- Easy to maintain and clean
- It provides a permanent teeth whitening option
- They are stain-resistant and offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth color and shape
- Improve confidence in your smile and are low maintenance
Looking to Get Dental Veneers?
If you're thinking about Dental Veneers in Newark, don't hesitate to reach out to SN Family Dental by calling us at (973) 482-3866 and schedule an appointment today.